السلام عليكم....
اهلا بكم بموقعنا الخاص بالالكترونيات
اخي الكريم لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد
لتسجيل الدخول اضغط على دخول
للاشتراك اضغط على تسجيل

شاكرين لكم حسن الزيارة
.............. اكاديمية المهد
منتديات جيطان
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

جيطان

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  All pruduct  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  Arduino  LCDs & LEDs  Motors & Drivers  Programmers & Kits   Power & Battery  Robotics Kits  Resistors   Sensors & Modules  Wireless Modules  
جديد اصبح بامكانكم مشاركتنا مساهماتكم واسئلتكم في كل ما يخص مشاريع الاردوين والرازبيري والبيك
مطلوب ادمن لادارة المنتدى شرط ان يكون متفرغ على من لديه الاستعداد مراسلتي ع الايميل hooxs.hooxs@yahoo.com
study english quotes هو قسم جديد للحكم المميزة نرجو ان ينال اعجابكم study
مطلوب ادمن لادارة المنتدى شرط ان يكون متفرغ على من لديه الاستعداد مراسلتي ع الايميل hooxs.hooxs@yahoo.com
جديد قسم مشاريع الاردوينو اضغط على الصورة للقرائة والمساهمة في المشاريع

random quotes

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
1smsm

عدد المساهمات : 99
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/01/2013

random quotes Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: random quotes   random quotes Emptyالسبت يناير 12, 2013 4:47 am

Our houses are such unwieldy property that we are often imprisoned rather than housed in them.

You don't have to die in order to make a living.

There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written or badly written.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, 'No hablo ingles.'

It's better to be a company than to work for a company.

Peace is not a relationship of nations. It is a condition of mind brought about by a serenity of soul. Peace is not merely the absence of war. It is also a state of mind. Lasting peace can come only to peaceful people.

Change is the process by which the future invades our lives.

To establish oneself in the world, one has to do all one can to appear established.

America's one of the finest countries anyone ever stole.

Some people make headlines while others make history.

The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases.

We have been told we cannot do this by a chorus of cynics. They will only grow louder and more dissonant in the weeks to come. We've been asked to pause for a reality check; we've been warned against offering the people of this nation false hope. But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope.

Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories.

Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

And since, in our passage through this world, painful circumstances occur more frequently than pleasing ones, and since our sense of evil is, I fear, more acute than our sense of good, we become the victims of our feelings, unless we can in so
me degre
e command them.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

random quotes
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» quotes pic's
» love quotes
» Life Quotes
» Friendship Quotes